About Page Properties in Omni 10
Page properties control aspects of a page, such as how many columns a page has, whether to display title, breadcrumb, slideshow, folder menu, ect. There are numerous options to display or hide page elements.
Accessing the Page Properties Window
- Navigate to any page of your Omni website.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the copyright symbol.
- Log in with your Omni user name and password.
- Click on the Pages link in the gray navigation bar at the top.
- This will take you to the Pages View File listing, which lists all the pages and folders within your Omni site.
- Click on the lightbulb icon for the page that you’d like to modify, making sure that the lightbulb turns yellow. Once the lightbulb turns yellow, the page is checked.
- There are many options with the Page Properties window. Below is a list of what you can edit.
- Set Homepage
- Set template to 1, 2, or 3 columns
- Use Full Footer
- Add Social Sharing Icons
- Add an Attention Box
- Use Folder Menu
- Add Left Column Menu
- Add SlideShow
- Add Site Search
- Add Menu to Right Sidebar
- Add Calendar listing to Right Sidebar
- Calendar Feed
- Display News Feed, News Feed URL
- Flickr (location, number of pictures, title, photoset URL)
- Footer settings
- Social Media Title
- Social Media Title Link
- Twitter Account
- Facebook Account
- Youtube Account
- iTunes Account
- Add Breadcrumb
- Show Page Title