One Column Pages
One Column Pages in Omni 10
The one-column template gives you one column of content (see a screenshot below). The one-column template has the fewest options for adding features using the Page Properties dialog box.
These are the settings that you can add or modify using the Page Properties dialog box:
- A. Page Title. This text shows up as the main header for your page. It is also displayed in the title bar within your browser window.
- B. Meta Tags: Description. Used by the Google search engine to index your site. Type in a sentence that describes your page. The more specific you are, the higher your page will appear in the search results for that topic.
- C. Meta Tags: Keywords. Used by the Google search engine to index your site. Type in keywords, separated by commas, that describe the content within your web page. The more specific you are, the higher your page will show up in the search results for that topic.
- D. Display Breadcrumb. The breadcrumb navigation links appear horizontally across the top of the web page and provide a trail for the user to follow back to the starting or entry point of the site. Breadcrumb navigation is usually displayed on every page except the homepage.
- E. Display Page Title. This is the main title, or headline, for your web page. The Page Title is usually displayed on every page except the homepage.
Final Note: The filename for your page is the URL name for that page. While editing, you will save your files as .PCF. When files are published, they are converted to PHP.