SustainVU completely overhauls their web presence
The Vanderbilt Sustainability and Environmental Management Office (SEMO) unveiled a new look for the SustainVU website on Friday, October 22.
“Interest in and the variety of Vanderbilt’s sustainability initiatives has increased exponentially since the creation of the original SustainVU website in 2007,” said Andrea George, SEMO director. “To better accommodate the breadth of these efforts and improve the user-friendliness of the site, SustainVU will have a new look and feel that will also allow for greater expansion in the future. We hope you enjoy it!”
Changes and additions to the new site include:
- Expanded menus for easier navigation
- Improved organization of sustainability opportunities, programs, and initiatives into the categories of Who We Are, What We Do, What You Can Do, News, Resources, Research, Events, FAQ, and Contact Us
- Use of the Vanderbilt brandbar at the top
- Ability to search just the SustainVU site, or the entire Vandy website while on the SustainVU site
- A new calendar format displaying sustainability opportunities and events months into the future
- Vandy FreeSwap website for Vanderbilt students, faculty and staff who are interested in giving away or obtaining free, usable, unwanted items.