Audio / Video Information
- To embed Flash videos into your university websites, go here.
- Flash video settings for the streaming server:
Adobe Flash 8+
- Codec: On2 VP6 Pro
- Method: 2 Pass VBR
- Data Rate: 768 Kbps
- Frame size: 640 x 480 or 640 x 360 for 16×9 ratio
- Frame Rate: 1:1 or 30fps
- Codec: Fraunhofer MP3
- Data Rate: 96 Kbps
- Sample Size: 44100
- Channels: Stereo
- To have an event videotaped for live or archived streaming, please visit the ITS website.
- Before recording non-Vanderbilt speakers for audio or video, please have them sign this waiver (.pdf).
- If you would like your video added to Vanderbilt’s YouTube channel, please fill out this form.
- Learn more about Vanderbilt’s iTunes U presence here.