Limited availability of Help Desk over Independence Day holiday.
The help desk (and office hours) will be closed Friday, July 3.
There may also be additional processing time for tickets opened July 2.
Audio / Video Information
- To embed Flash videos into your university websites, go here.
- To have an event videotaped for live or archived streaming, please visit the VUIT website.
- Before recording non-Vanderbilt speakers for audio or video, please have them sign this waiver (.pdf).
- If you would like your video added to Vanderbilt’s YouTube channel, please fill out this form.
- Read about the university’s YouTube policies.
- We have some tips and tricks for getting your videos noticed on YouTube.
- Files created for streaming from any of our servers should be mp4s using the following settings:
- Codec: H.264
- Method: CBR
- Data Rate: 500-700 kilobits per second (kbps)
- Frame size: 640×360 for 16:19, 640×480 for 4:3
- Frame Rate: 30 frames per second (fps)
- Codec: mp3 or AAC
- Data Rate: 96-128 kbps
- Sample Rate: 44.1KHz or 48 KHz (stereo), 22KHz (mono)