Limited availability of Help Desk over Christmas and New Year holidays.
The help desk will be closed Dec. 24 – 25 and Jan. 1.
There will be limited staff availability Dec. 23–Jan 2,
with the possibility of additional processing time.
Audio / Video Information
- To embed Flash videos into your university websites, go here.
- To have an event videotaped for live or archived streaming, please visit the VUIT website.
- Before recording non-Vanderbilt speakers for audio or video, please have them sign this waiver (.pdf).
- If you would like your video added to Vanderbilt’s YouTube channel, please fill out this form.
- Read about the university’s YouTube policies.
- We have some tips and tricks for getting your videos noticed on YouTube.
- Files created for streaming from any of our servers should be mp4s using the following settings:
- Codec: H.264
- Method: CBR
- Data Rate: 500-700 kilobits per second (kbps)
- Frame size: 640×360 for 16:19, 640×480 for 4:3
- Frame Rate: 30 frames per second (fps)
- Codec: mp3 or AAC
- Data Rate: 96-128 kbps
- Sample Rate: 44.1KHz or 48 KHz (stereo), 22KHz (mono)