Limited availability of Help Desk over Christmas and New Year holidays.
The help desk will be closed Dec. 24 – 25 and Jan. 1.
There will be limited staff availability Dec. 23–Jan 2,
with the possibility of additional processing time.
Home » Resources
- Content Management Options
- Google Analytics
- Photos, Graphics and Logos
- Vanderbilt Web Standards
- Vanderbilt University Social Media Handbook
- What is Social Media?
- How Vanderbilt is Using Social Media
- Important Policies – Read These First
- Getting Started
- Tell Us About It!
- Best Practices for a Successful Social Media Presence
- Contacts and Resources
- Appendix A: Social Media Strategy Worksheet
- Appendix B: Setting up a Facebook page
- Appendix C: Setting Up a Flickr Account
- Appendix D: Creating a Twitter Profile
- Appendix E: Wikipedia Best Practices
- Appendix F: You Tube
- Social Media Icons
- Using our HTML5/Flash Video Player
- Audio / Video Information
- History of the Vanderbilt Website
- Subscribe to the digitalVU email list by sending an email to email@example.com with subscribe digitalvu in the body of the email.
- digitalVU facebook page – announcements, events, discussion forums
- Follow the Web Communications blog – where we post updates on projects, new site launches, and new tools