Limited availability of Help Desk over the Thanksgiving holidays.
The help desk will be closed Thursday, November 27 and Friday, November 28, in observance of Thanksgiving.
We will be open again for business on Monday, December 1.
Home » Resources
- Content Management Options
- Google Analytics
- Photos, Graphics and Logos
- Vanderbilt Web Standards
- Vanderbilt University Social Media Handbook
- What is Social Media?
- How Vanderbilt is Using Social Media
- Important Policies – Read These First
- Getting Started
- Tell Us About It!
- Best Practices for a Successful Social Media Presence
- Contacts and Resources
- Appendix A: Social Media Strategy Worksheet
- Appendix B: Setting up a Facebook page
- Appendix C: Setting Up a Flickr Account
- Appendix D: Creating a Twitter Profile
- Appendix E: Wikipedia Best Practices
- Appendix F: You Tube
- Social Media Icons
- Using our HTML5/Flash Video Player
- Audio / Video Information
- History of the Vanderbilt Website
- Subscribe to the digitalVU email list by sending an email to email@example.com with subscribe digitalvu in the body of the email.
- digitalVU facebook page – announcements, events, discussion forums
- Follow the Web Communications blog – where we post updates on projects, new site launches, and new tools